- Cite the source, following MLA format. Follow this exact format: Author/Editor/Creator/Organization. Name of the Website. Name of Institution/Sponsor/Publisher of Website. Date Created. Type of Source (Web or Print). Date Accessed.
- Briefly summarize the article.
- Write down any words you were not able to define in the article, or define any words you had to look up.
- Why is the article's topic significant? Explain.
- What impact might the article have on people living in the United States? Explain.
You may ONLY use Gale or The New York Times!