- Identify your topic based on the list on the Roman or Greek pages on the Facts on File database.
- State which modern thing you will compare to your ancient topic, or which modern thing you believe has been influenced by your ancient topic.
- Read the "Overview Essay" on the FOF page on your topic. Take detailed notes... Cornell Notes.
- Identify a souce for the modern cultural characteristic you will examine -- this can be either an interview or one of the links I listed on the blog.
- Take detailed notes on your modern sourec, focusing especially on what it tells you about the modern status of your topic.
Friday, October 22, 2010
Beginning Your Research
This assignment is due on Monday, October 25. It is worth 25 points -- 5 points each question. Complete it on loose leaf paper.