- Who was Muhammad? What impact did he have on the Middle East and North Africa?
- Imagine that you are a merchant trying to travel from Spain to India to sell your products. Describe two different routes you could take to get there quickly.
- Could you say that the American presidency is a dynasty? Explain your response.
- Which of the following models for urban planning offers a more accurate depiction of the way in which the city of Chicago is set up: the multiple nuclei model or the concentric zone model? Explain your response.
- Describe the main beliefs of Confucionism, Taoism and Buddhism.
Friday, May 13, 2011
For a maximum of 10 points extra credit (2 points per question), complete the following on loose leaf and turn them in to me on Monday. Remember: in order to receive credit, answers must be written in complete sentences.